Established Colorado Attorney Excels in Courtroom and Conference Room
Experienced Littleton lawyer provides solutions to individuals and businesses
For more than five decades, my firm, Harmon S. Graves, P.C., has delivered creative legal solutions to people and companies in Colorado and beyond. Bridging the traditional separation of transactional matters and civil litigation, I provide comprehensive legal support to clients in a wide range of areas. By focusing on obtaining the best possible result in each case, I have built strong relationships within the state as well as across the country and abroad. From the conference room to the courtroom, I have both the skill and the experience to protect your rights and guide you toward a successful outcome.
Accomplished legal representative trusted by Denver-area clients
Since 1961, I have assisted thousands of people with a wide range of legal concerns by providing them:
- Established leadership — I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Responsive service — As a sole practitioner, I give each client the personal attention they deserve. At all times, you can rely on me, knowing that your case is not being handled by a department but by a dedicated attorney who understands your concerns and objectives.
- Skilled advocacy — Using the latest technical innovations and the legal knowledge accumulated over more than 50 years of practice, I can find answers to the most difficult challenges.
No matter what type of issue you have, you will benefit from large-firm experience in a comfortable, small-firm environment.
Knowledgeable counselor for litigation and transactional matters
Harmon S. Graves, P.C. represents individuals and businesses in many different practice areas, including:
- Construction law — With extensive experience in construction law, I resolve complicated cases relating to building and repairs.
- Homeowners association law — Homeowners associations have proliferated in Colorado and throughout the United States. This has led to increased litigation for all types of disputes. For more than 50 years, I have represented both homeowners and associations in matters involving building defects and improper maintenance.
- Business law — Whether your company needs assistance negotiating and closing deals or litigating a business conflict, my background in business law offers you a distinct advantage.
- Civil litigation — My firm advocates for clients in all types of civil litigation, whether in court or through an alternative method of resolution such as mediation.
- Estate Planning and Administration — My experience in advance planning leads to efficient administration of probate estates.
If you’re not sure that your issue requires legal assistance, I can explain your options in a free 30-minute consultation.
Contact an accomplished Colorado attorney for skilled legal representation
From my office in Littleton, Harmon S. Graves, P.C. represents clients in a wide variety of litigation and transactional matters. Call 303-798-4262 or contact me online to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.